ကိုရင္ေက်ာ္ရဲ႕စာမ်ားကို ႏွစ္သက္ပါသလား

Thursday, February 18, 2016

A NEW HOME


1.    Bring me a lovely new home, in a beautiful country of suburban setting that I will be proud to own.

2.    Make this home that pride of myself my family, my loved ones.
3.    Gives it large, lovely clean, comfortable, rooms, with beautiful picture windows, ample closet space, and all the latest conveniences.
4.    Make this structure study and well built, complete with finished basement and a two-car garage.
5.    Give it a new, modern kitchen with all automatic appliances.
6.    Give it the exact number of bedrooms I need, completely furnished, each with its own bath facilities.
7.    Give it a living area and recreation room, complete with a library, billboard table, large-screen color television set, comfortable carpeting and easy chairs.
8.    Make this home cool in the summer and warm in winter, with its own outdoor recreational facilities a garden, a patio (complete with tables and chairs) and swimming pool.
9.    Make it the perfect home in every way.

No comments: